Tuesday, March 22, 2016

"A Dungeons & Dragons Adventure" part 6, 1982.

OK, while I'm pulling this blog out of retirement for one D&D-related post, why not do another? As a sub-project under the "print ads for D&D computer games" spree, I also had the "share the serial D&D comic strip ads" campaign going in parallel. My most recent installment blogging a page from the Dungeons & Dragons Adventure was a bit over two years ago... all sitting transcribed and ready to go. Ahh... the sweet stink of unfinished business! Well, without further further ado, here's part 6 (of, yikes, 13!):
OUR STORY:
INDEL, SAREN, VALERIUS AND GRIMSLADE SET OUT FROM GAVIN'S INN TO RESCUE THEIR FRIEND AND MENTOR, GRINDAL.

G: WE'VE WALKED A LONG WAY.
V: YES. THE MOON WILL BE UP SOON.
S: THERE IS SOMETHING STRANGE ABOUT THESE WOODS

I: NAH! IT'S JUST YOUR IMAGINA...
sprong!
I: ULP!

O: WHO DARES TO TRESSPASS IN THE WOODS OF OAKTHORN?!
S: SIR, WE HAD NOT INTENDED TO DISTURB ANYONE.

O: ENOUGH! THEY MUST...
... NOT LEAVE...
... THE FOREST!

GRRROOWL!
I: UH... COULDN'T WE TALK ABOUT THIS FIRST?!
TO BE CONTINUED.

There's no real reason to analyse these -- their contents are pretty self-explanatory. I just wanted to get them all up online in one place with full transcriptions. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment