Friday, February 21, 2014

"A Dungeons & Dragons Adventure" part 5, 1981.

Another weekend, another instalment of the comic strip advertisements for the D&D pen and paper game... this one featuring the first episode of a new adventure for our crew!
OUR HEROS RELAX AT GAVIN'S INN AFTER RESCUING INDEL THE ELF FROM CERTAIN DEATH!
S: THAT WAS A CLOSE CALL EH VALERIUS?
V: NOT NEARLY AS CLOSE AS OUR FIRST ADVENTURE SAREN.
G: IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY YESTERDAY WHEN WE WERE INTRODUCED BY MY MENTOR, GRINDAL...
G: (... A HEALER, AN ELF AND A FIGHTER. THEY WILL BE YOUR COMPANIONS ON THIS QUEST GRIMSLADE.)
"WE HAD TO OVERCOME MANY PERILS TO FIND..."
"THE FABULOUS HEART OF MEKRON!"
G: (YOU HAVE ALL DONE WELL! YOU WILL MAKE A FINE WIZARD ONE DAY, GRIMSLADE!
JUST THEN AT THE INN!...
G: HELLLP MEEE!
V: WHO?
I: URK!
THUD!
G: IT IS I...
S: GRINDAL!
G: GASP!!
Sorry for the dip in activity this week ... I've got no lack of posts to make, but the sameness of my current backlog is proving somewhat numbing. I suspect I'll be dialing down the D&D theme for a while shortly. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment